ON DEMAND WEBINAR
Mastering Corona Treaters for Extrusion Film Lines - Part 1
In this new three part series, Enercon experts share insights on how to master corona treating for film extrusion applications. You can attend one or all three of the 30 minute sessions, which will cover different topics.
Part 1: May 24 at 10 AM CDT
How properly defining your application determines the right Corona Treater for your operation.
Part 2: June 7 at 10 AM CDT - Optimizing line layouts and drives for repeatable success.
Part 3: June 21 at 10 AM CDT - Troubleshooting Film Extrusion Application Issues & expert maintenance tips.
Attendees will learn:
- Options for electrodes & roll coverings
- Use cases for single & double-sided treaters
- Impact of line layout on cost & performance
- How intelligent power supplies reduce downtime
- Expert troubleshooting & maintenance tips
- Plus: Your questions answered by our experts
When you register for this webinar, you will be registered for all three events & receive credentials for each presentation. Can’t attend each event - no problem, registering provides you with access to the recordings of all three presentations.