ON DEMAND WEBINAR
Truth or Dyne? How to Properly Conduct Dyne Tests & What Your Results Really Mean
Corona treaters are used to increase a film’s surface energy to enable wettability & promote the adhesion of inks, coatings and adhesives. This change in surface energy is most commonly measured in dynes. And that’s where problems for extruders and converters begin:
- Poorly executed dyne tests produce unreliable results
- Assumptions about dyne levels lead to erroneous conclusions
Join surface treating expert, Tom Gilbertson, for a new webinar that will change the way you think about corona treating, dyne testing and adhesion.
Key Topics Include:
- Dyne test methods & best practices
- How to properly use your dyne data
- Material & coating variables that affect adhesion
- When to blame the corona treater for adhesion failure
We dare you to attend this webinar and learn the truth about dyne testing, corona treating and adhesion.
Bonus: We will be giving away Mayer Rod Kits to 3 lucky webinar attendees. (If you don’t know what that is – you really should attend this webinar.)
Can’t attend the live event? Register to receive access to the recorded presentation.
Reserve your space today for this free webinar.