Improve Adhesion Results with New Scientific Diagnostics & Surface Treating
Plasma & flame surface treaters clean, etch & functionalize surfaces to improve bonding with adhesives, inks, coatings & paints. Dyne level & contact angle are commonly used to measure treatment effectiveness. Today, new automated scientific diagnostics are used to identify a more useful measurement: surface free energy including polar & dispersive components.
Experts on surface treating & adhesion from KRÜSS Scientific Instruments & Enercon join forces for a comprehensive look at measuring how plasma & flame treating modify surface free energy & promote adhesion.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why surface preparation is essential for adhesion
- Characterizing surfaces to understand its surface free energy – including the polar & dispersive components
- Determining the characterization of liquids to optimize bonding with substrates
- How the Work of Adhesion tool predicts long-term liquid & surface interaction
- Discrepancies between dyne values and surface free energy
If you can’t attend the live event, be sure to register today so you will receive access to the webinar when it is available online.
About the Presenters:
KRÜSS Scientific is a global market leader of surface science instrumentation with a wide product portfolio, including software-controlled measuring technologies for contact angle, static and dynamic measurement of surface and interfacial tension, and foam analysis. Enercon Industries offers the industry’s widest range of in-line surface treating technologies including plasma, corona and flame.