NEW WEBINAR: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 16TH AT 10AM CST
Troubleshoot Inconsistent Seals Caused by Caps, Containers & Liners
Cap, container & induction liner quality & compatibility are essential for successful cap sealing. However, as the pandemic wreaks havoc on the global supply chain many packagers are forced to try new suppliers or accept replacement products. These changes in material supply are creating a rash of inconsistent sealing results.
But all is not lost.
In this new webinar, experts from Enercon & MJS Packaging will provide insights on material issues that lead to poor sealing & how you can restore success to your packaging line:
- Deformations in the container land area
- Cap, liner & container compatibility issues
- Thickness of liners & dimensions of caps
- Setting up an operating window
- Lab testing to identify root causes & solutions
Reserve your spot today for this informative webinar.
Can't make the live event? No problem. Register today and you will receive access to the webinar when it is available online.